Conference HotelPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/panafricanconference/conferencehotel.html
AmericInn Hotel and Conference Center is the official 2018 conference hotel for the 42nd Michael T. Fagin Pan African Student Leadership Conference. It is located one block away from the campus and is near restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, and convenient stores. The conference rate is available until Friday, January 26 so BOOK YOUR ROOM TODAY!
The conference rate is $75.00 + taxes per night for a 2 queen bed, non-smoking room.
Reservations can be made by calling 507-345-8011. Please ask for reservations and tell the team member you would like the "Pan-African Conference" rate. Reservations can also be made online using conference code "PANAFR08022018". All reservations must be held with a major credit card.
- Check in is 3:00 p.m. and checkout is 11:00 a.m. No late checkouts will be honored under the conference rate.
- All rooms are equipped with a coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron, ironing boards, FREE high speed internet access, fridge and microwave.
- All reservations include a deluxe continental breakfast.
- Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, whirlpool, and coin laundry.
- Roll-away beds are available for an additional $10 per night. They can be requested at the time of your reservation; however, they are not guaranteed. They are provided on a first come, first serve basis at check in.