Bus Services & SchedulesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/parking/bus_services.html
Sunday Service - Morning Run from Live Active to Dining Center and Campus Core, Aldi, Wal-Mart, Eagle Lake and back 1 hour round trip
Route 7 Downtown Express - 5 mnutes from campus - Hubbard Building, Social Security Office, Civic Center, and HyVee
All of your Bus Services needs:
- Route 33 - Sunday Service (PDF)
- Bus Schedule - U-Zone (PDF)
- Bus Schedule (Stadium Heights) (PDF)
- Bus, Shuttle & Express Services (PDF)
- Route 7 Downtown Express (PDF)
- Sunday Route 23 Bus Schedule (PDF)
Check out the 22 bus shelter locations around campus!
Before you decide to purchase a parking permit...
- Campus bus service includes buses each class day. One is the Campus Express Bus Route #1, a 22 minute route which goes through the campus out to nearby apartment complexes and back again until 10 PM. The Route #8 bus, on campus "circulator", is funded from parking funds and travels through campus & lots 20-23. There are also special routes to Stadium Heights and James Avenue. See bus schedule.
- Bus Schedule Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 (PDF)
- The Red Eye Shuttle operates by circling around campus and out to the far lots (Lots 21-23). The Red Eye Shuttle operates at these times:
- Monday - Thursday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, 11:00pm - midnight (one shuttle); 6:00pm - 11:00pm (two shuttles)
- Sunday from 5 pm to 11 pm
- Free Service
- Does not operate during breaks, summers, and holidays
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 6pm - 11 PM
- The rides are free for all MSU MavCard users but $1.50 per ride for all others.
- Monday - Friday from 6:30 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday from approximately 10am to 4:30pm