About UsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/partnerships/about/about.html
To identify, develop and/or enhance the potential opportunities that exist for partnerships between Minnesota State University, Mankato and business, education and regional entities and to fundamentally transform the way in which external entities and Minnesota State University, Mankato interact in order to benefit the region.
Engaging business/industry and the community to build partnerships that accelerate innovation.
University and Division Values
- Integrity and respect in the way we conduct ourselves;
- Diversity in who we are and what we do;
- Access to our programs and services that create opportunitites for all to pursue their dreams;
- Responsibility to those we serve by providing an education that inspires solutions to society's challenges;
- Excellence in our academic and non-academic pursuits.
Through its conceptual framework, and by using the power of the University, the Division of Strategic Business, Education and Regional Partnerships will:
- Deliver–through well-defined and distinctive statements of expertise;
- Communicate–using a variety of media for information sharing with internal and external partners;
- Promote Navigational Functionality–by using cross-functional operations that support complete, smooth and value-added solutions for the customer.
- We will be agile, competitive, adaptive and responsive.
- We, in the University, educate, create knowledge and disseminate knowledge.
- We must make it easy and potentially profitable for the external community to engage the University.
- We will design and implement multidisciplinary programs that engage students and faculty with real and varied experiences and opportunities.