Julie WulfemeyerPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/philosophy/prof/wulfemeyer.html
Associate Professor of Philosophy
Coordinator, Human-Animal Studies Minor
- Ph.D. (2011), University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. (2005), University of Kansas
- A.A. (2001), Hutchinson Community College (KS)
- Philosophy of Mind
- Philosophy of Language
- related issues in Metaphysics and Epistemology
- PHIL 100W: Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 410: Philosophy of Language
- PHIL 420: Epistemology
- PHIL 476: Philosophy of Perception
- PHIL 477: Animal Minds
- "Modeling Metacognition and Providing Background Knowledge Via Guided Reading Videos, " Journal of College Reading and Learning (forthcoming).
- "Bound Cognition," Journal of Philosophical Research 42 (2017): 1-26.
- "The Social Transmission of Direct Cognitive Relations," Res Philosophica 94.1 (January 2017): 119-134.
- "Reference-Shifting on a Causal-Historical Account," Southwest Philosophy Review 33.1 (January 2017): 133-142.
- Review of Having in Mind: The Philosophy of Keith Donnellan, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (November 2012).