Copy ShopsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/printing/copy/
Photocopying Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality photocoyping, binding and general document services within our means, while providing reputable employment opportunities for MSU students.
Please click the link below to upload digital printing jobs such as color posters, table tents, and wide-format printing. This is ideal for quick turnaround jobs and for printing/copying jobs you want sent directly to our printer/copiers rather than being copied off the glass.
Copy Shops will be closing 11/21/18 at 4:00 P.M. for Thanksgiving Break and reopening 11/26/18 at 8:00 A.M. The Library Copy Shop will reopen 11/25/18 at 1:00 P.M.
- To have a job printed in our press area or to have graphic work done, please use our Work Order form.
Copy Shop Locations
- Armstrong Hall
- Memorial Library
- Morris Hall
- Myers Field House
- Trafton Center
- Wiecking Center
- Wissink Hall
- Manual Production Process
- Prices and Locations
- Order Forms
Guidelines & Procedures
We Accept MavCash
Templates for Printing
- 18X24 inch Poster (MS Publisher) for CSU Frames
- 3X4 Foot Poster (MS Publisher)
- 2X3 Foot Poster (MS Publisher)
- 11X17 Poster (MS Publisher)
- 4X6 Table Tent (MS Publisher)
- 5.5X8.5 Booklet (MS Publisher)
- Saddle Stitch Booklet (MS Publisher)
- Student Business Cards (MS Word) Instructions for Student Business Cards**