Orientation & ServicesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/pseo/orientation.html
Spring 2019 Orientation is scheduled for Friday, January 11th at 1:30pm in the Ostrander Auditorium.
Orientation is required for all new PSEO students to attend before they are able to register for courses. Orientation is only required for new students. Returning PSEO students are able to register on their own.
There are walk-in orientations scheduled for Monday, January 14th and Tuesday, January 15th from 9:00am-10:30am. If you are not able to attend the orientation on Friday, January 11th please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
- Enrolled PSEO students will receive free textbooks from Barnes and Noble Bookstore. These textbooks must be returned at the end of the semester.
- All course textbooks must be picked up from Minnesota State Mankato Barnes and Noble Bookstore following registration on orientation day.
- Only required textbooks are provided at no cost to the student. Recommended textbooks and other coure materials may be purchased by the student.
- Required textbooks are the property of Minnesota State Mankato and must be returned by Friday of finals week each semester. If textbooks are not returned by the deadline, the student will be billed for any textbooks not returned.
It is the responsiblity of each PSEO student to contact their high school guidance counselor to ensure their Minnesota State Mankato courses will also satisfy high school graduation requirements. For PSEO program advising, students should schedule an appointment with the Assistant Director for PSEO/Concurrent Enrollment.
PSEO students are not permitted to live in residence halls on campus.
Additional Student Resources
- The Center for Academic Success (CAS) provides free tutoring to PSEO students.
- The Counseling Center offers confidential help to assist students in resolving personal, social, and educational concerns that may be interfering with their ability to succeed at Minnesota State Mankato.
- The Office of Disability Services is available for students with disabilities to ensure equal access and opportunity to programs and activities offered through the University.