Academic Standards & PoliciesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/pseo/standards.html
- All students in the PSEO program will be expected to maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 ("C") or better and maintain a course completion rate of 67% or higher. If a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better and 67% completion rate is not maintained, students will no longer be eligible to participate in the PSEO program.
- The PSEO program is a space-available program only. PSEO students may only enroll in courses that still have available seats in them on PSEO registration day. There are no exceptions made for early PSEO orientation/registration.
- PSEO students are not allowed to request instructor or departmental permission to enroll in a course that is full.
- PSEO students are allowed to register for a maximum of 18 credit hours per semester.
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade; unless offered only as pass/no credit.
- PSEO students may not enroll in courses that have additional course related costs or extra fees beyond the regular student fees paid per credit. PSEO students may not pay for these extra fees out of pocket.
- PSEO students may enroll in most 100 and 200 level general education courses that are approved for PSEO students. PSEO students are not allowed to enroll in developmental Math (Math 098) or English (English 100) courses.
- Credit by exam or College Level Examination Program (CLEP) are not allowed to be taken for credit by PSEO students.
- PSEO students cannot live in an any of our residence halls on campus.