Admission RequirementsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/psm/em/admission.html
- Have an earned Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. If GPA is between 2.50 and 2.99 a GRE exam is required.
- Submit an official transcript.
- Complete application to graduate school.
- International applicants are also required to submit a score of not less than 550 on the paper-based or a comparable score of 213 on the computer-based TOEFL, with a minimum of 50th percentile on the Listening Comprehension Section.
- Applicants must supply 2 letters of recommendation.
- Submit one page professional goal statement describing personal career and academic goals and the preparation required to meet those goals.