Advisee Lists and DARS Audits Using the WebPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/adviseelists.html
Advisors can obtain a list of their current advisees by using the web system.
1) Login to the web system
2) Select the Advisees option
3) Make sure the term is appropriate--if not, you can change it
4) Select Enrolled
You should then see a listing of all current advisees.
In the Additional Information column there are three pieces of somewhat crowded data that can be viewed by clicking on the each one:
- Contact Information
- the most current data on file
- Academic Record
- a transcript-like listing of the student's record
- a regular DARS report based upon the student's program information on file
Questions concerning advisee lists should be directed to
room: WA 132; phone: 389-6266