shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato

Degree Program Changes

Page address:

Changing Majors, Minors, and Catalog Years

In order to add or change this information, students must contact the department of their major. The departments will make these changes in the records system.

Students should not approach departments to have such changes made, if they have already applied for graduation. In that case, students should contact the Graduation Department in the Office of the Registrar to notify them of the desired change.