Summer 2017 Add/Drop/Withdrawal InformationPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/summer17drop_info.html
Adding/Dropping a Course(s)
You may add or drop a full-term course(s) via E-Services (View/Modify) through the fifth day of the semester. There are no registration windows for summer semester. All students may begin registering on the first day of registration: March 20, at 8 a.m.. Dropping a course by the deadline means the course is removed from your class schedule, you are not financially responsible, and the course does not appear on your transcript. Many courses in the summer session are not full-term courses, and these courses often have a 24-hour window to add or drop
Course Drop Deadline (with no “W” on your transcript)
- Deadline for dropping full-term courses is Friday, May 26th through 11:59 p.m.
- Please note that most courses offered in summer are not full-term courses, and will have a specific deadline, typically one business day after the class begins. Please check your class schedule for accurate drop dates.
- For short courses, go to http://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/shortcourses.html
Withdrawing from Course(s)
You may “withdraw” from full-session course(s) via E-Services (View/Modify) through the published date for the semester. Withdrawing from a course(s) means that you are no longer in the course but the course counts as “attempted” and a grade of “W” is given. You are still financially responsible for the course(s).
Summer Semester 2017
- Deadline to withdraw from full-session courses is Monday, July 17th through 11:59 p.m.
- For Short Courses, go to http://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/shortcourses.html
You may officially withdraw from all courses through the published date. An official withdrawal is defined as terminating enrollment in all registered courses for an academic semester. For more information regarding financial and academic implications go to http://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/withdrawalinfo/index.html.