shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato


Page address:


  • Master's Degree in College Student Personnel or related field. (prior to start of employment)
  • Note: Minimum of 10 months full-time experience (post bachelor's and prior to start of employment) in Residential Life or related student affairs area may be substituted for master's degree.
  • Demonstrated supervision experience.
  • Knowledge of residence hall student issues.
  • Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal.
  • Demonstrated initiative and experience community development.
  • Excellent administrative skills including an ability to manage multiple priorities. 
  • Demonstrated experience illustrating a commitment to underrepresented student populations.
  • Experience with the student conduct process (hearing officer, conduct board advisor/member) in a University setting.
  • Demonstrated experience in effective conflict resolution.