Selection ProcessPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/sssapplicationprocess.html
At this time we are not accepting applications for the 2016-2017 academic year. When that process begins, the procedures listed below will go into effect.
- Submit a resume, a letter of interest addressing qualifications, unofficial transcripts, and the names and phone numbers of three references.
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates who submit all materials by February 16, 2015.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Submit the preceding materials to:
Mr. Torin Akey
Associate Director, Residential Life
111 Carkoski Commons Mankato, MN 56001
(507) 389-1011 (phone) or (507) 389-2687 (fax)
The Department of Residential Life will be conducting 30-minute screening interviews with candidates at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange (OPE), on the MSU campus, and through phone interviews. Candidates will meet with 1-2 Residential Life Staff Members.
- Oshkosh Placement Exchange (OPE) Dates: February 25 - 28, 2016
On-campus interviews will take place on Friday, March 4, 2016.
Each candidate that is offered an on-campus interview will be reimbursed up to $250 for travel to MSU. Please note: If the candidate is offered a position and declines, or withdraws from the process, this portion of travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Residential Life pre-pays hotel accommodations for 1-2 nights and meals during the campus visit.
Our one-day campus visits include:
- Several one-on-one interviews with Residential Life Staff as well as academic faculty in your prospective program.
- Group process activity with academic program (CSP only).
- Campus tours of academic buildings, residence communities, and grad apartments.
- Dinner at local restaurant with Residential Life Staff.
- A chance to visit with current graduate staff who serve as hosts to answer questions and act as a resource.