Compensation and BenefitsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/employment/student_service_coordinator/ssscompensation.html
Our Student Services Coordinator position has a salary of $9,000, based on experience, for 9.5 months of academic year employment.
Summer SSC employment has a salary of $4,500.
Student Services Coordinators (SSCs) shall receive full graduate tuition remission (at the graduate school tuition level rate), approximately valued at $8,610. Such enrollment shall not exceed twelve (12) credit hours per semester.
Summer SSCs shall receive full summer graduate tuition remission.
Additional Residential Life Benefits
- A one bedroom furnished apartment, including local phone service, local digital cable service (with HBO), ethernet access, wifi, a washer and dryer located within the apartment: valued at approximately $8,092.
- Contemporary office furnishings and a Dell computer.
- Our pet policy allows one cat, one bird, or many fish.
- A fiance, spouse, or legally dependent children may share the apartment.
- Compensation for training. Valued at approximately $816.
Approximate 12-Month Package Value $33,344
Approximate 9.5-Month Package Value $26,774
Professional Development Opportunities Within the Department of Residential Life
- Utilize $400 professional development fund for your conference travel, organization memberships, and subscriptions.
- Participate in a two-week fall training period.
- Share your knowledge through training and program presentations; fall and in-service CA training, leadership conferences, MACURH, NACURH, and other opportunities.
- Join committees or present at Regional Student Affairs and Housing Conferences (including UMR, ATCCHA, MCPA).
We Are Proudly Associated With These Organizations:
- Association of College and University Housing Officers-International (ACUHO-I)
- Upper Midwest Region of the Association of College and University Housing Officers (UMR-ACUHO)
- American College Personnel Association/College Student Educators International (ACPA)
- Minnesota College Personnel Association (MCPA)
- National Association of College and University Residence Halls (NACURH)
- Midwest Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls (MACURH)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Association For Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA)
- Associated Twin Cities College Housing Administrators (ATCCHA)