Julia Sears opened in 2008 houses approximately 600 residents on four floors. About Julia A. Sears.
Julia Sears Housing:
- Julia Sears double semi-suites house four residents; a limited number of single semi-suites are available.
- All floors are co-ed and each semi-suite houses a single gender.
- All semi-suites in this building have two bedrooms and a full, compartmentalized bathroom.
- All rooms, kitchens, and lounges have central air-conditioning.
- All rooms have cable and both wired and wireless Internet.
- Laundry rooms are located on all floors: no additional charge for laundry.
Click here to learn more about our community and room options through our online Explore Book!
This community provides indoor access to:
- 1872 Grill and convenience store
- Eating area
Also at this community:
- Multi-purpose community space
- Lots of green space
- Gathering space
- Great view of campus
Both freshmen and upperclass students are invited to live on any floor in Julia Sears.
Grilled, frozen and refrigerated foods, in addition to convenience items, can be purchased in The 1872 Grill (located on the main floor in Julia Sears) using Flex Dollars, cash or credit card.
All students living in the residence communities have Flex Dollars or meals that can be converted to Flex Dollars. Using Flex Dollars, you can make purchases in all University Dining Services locations. Whenever your balance runs low, you can add Flex Dollars to your account.
Floor Maps: [PDF] 1 (223 KiB) [PDF] 2 (255 KiB) [PDF] 3 (238 KiB) [PDF] 4 (207 KiB)
Julia Sears Residence Community: 2014-2015
Julia Sears Built on a Solid Foundation
If you would like to request a printed version of this information, please let us know.