shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato

International Students

Page address:

purple bar - medium


We understand the additional challenges that are faced by international students, and we want to help you have a smooth and enjoyable transition to living on campus.

Here are some tips and helpful information.


Make a Wire Transfer
Contact the Department of Residential Life for information on how to make a wire transfer payment to the University. Please contact the International Student and Scholar Services to see if additional tranfer payment options are also available.


Do you have additional questions regarding housing or meals here at Minnesota State University, Mankato?  If you do, please contact us.