Information For Moving in After Move-In DayPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/move_in/move_in_fall/after.html
Moving In AFTER 4:00 p.m. on August 21, 2014
Check-in services continue to be available through your community front desk on Thursday between 4:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. Or, students may check in on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.
- Crawford, McElroy, Preska, and Julia Sears residents and guests: To unload, vehicles can be parked without a permit in green parking stalls located in lots 13, 14, 15, or 16 through midnight on Sunday, August 24. (check out the move-in maps)
- Stadium Heights residents: To unload, vehicles can be parked without a permit in stalls located adjacent to each building. Parking permits will be issued at check-in. All other vehicles must be removed from the lot as soon as they are unloaded.
Check-In and Room Key Pickup
- Students need to bring a picture ID to check in.
- To check in, go to to the front desk of your residence community. Stadium Heights residents may request check-in services by calling the number posted at the Stadium Heights office.
- A limited number of flatbeds are available for check-out in McElroy, Preska, Julia Sears, and Crawford.
- Students or family members may check these out with an ID.
To Avoid Ticketing and Towing
- Do not park in barricaded areas, handicap stalls, areas blocked with cones, yellow spaces, gold lots/spaces or facility stalls.
- If you have questions regarding where you can park, contact University Security at 507-389-2111.