Move-In DayPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/move_in/move_in_fall/movein.html
Fall Move-In Day is Thursday, August 21, 2014. This is the first day new students may move in.
Students may move in throughout the weekend as well. Your parking permit is valid starting Monday, August 25.
Follow the instructions on the Move-In Map from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on August 21 ONLY. Students may move in throughout the weekend as well. After Thursday, use any route to campus, and check in at the front desk of your residence community.
- Crawford Move-In Map and Instructions
- Julia Sears Move-In Map and Instructions
- McElroy Move-In Map and Instructions
- Preska Move-In Map and Instructions
- Stadium Heights Move-In Map and Instructions
Move-In Day Dining Options
- The New Student and Family Barbeque is the first meal covered by your meal plan and is served in Myers Field House. More about the BBQ and Welcome Week.
- Numerous dining options are also available on a cash basis on campus during the day. Watch for signs.
- Students on the Maverick Flex plan will receive a ticket to the BBQ when they check-in or in their on-campus mailbox.
The University does not mail billing statements. Students can obtain account information and payment procedures online.
Fall semester residents living in Crawford, McElroy, Julia Sears or Preska, who have not chosen a meal plan by Sunday, August 17, will be automatically assigned the Maverick 14 plan. Fall semester residents living in Stadium Heights, who have not chosen a meal plan by Sunday, August 17, will be automatically assigned the Maverick Flex plan. Residents may change their meal plan for fall semester until Friday, September 5.
Read more about how to change your meal plan
Not sure what you and your roommate should be discussing? Start with the Roommate Agreement!
Please contact us if you have any questions!