Preska Move-In Information
Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/move_in/move_in_fall/preska_movein.html
Instructions for Thursday, August 21, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Back to Move-In Page
- You may park vehicles to be unloaded in parking spots adjacent to your building.
Check-In and Room Key Pickup
- Students need to bring a picture ID to check in.
- To check in, come to the Stadium Heights Residential Life Office. Signs will be posted.
- For students planning on having a vehicle during the academic year, at check-in you will receive one parking permit.
You’re Unloaded, Now What?
- Please move your car as soon as it is unloaded so the next student and their family can unload in areas closest to the building entrances. (check out the [PDF] move-in map (462 KiB))
- Stadium Heights guests: Move vehicles to Heron Drive or University Lots 1, 2 or 20.
- Vehicles that take up more than one parking stall: These vehicles can be moved to Heron Drive or University Lots 1, 2 or 20.
New Student and Family BBQ
- Stop by the Myers Field House from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. for dinner. This is a “meal plan” dinner for students; Family members can pay at the event.
- Students with the Maverick Flex meal plan will receive one ticket to the BBQ at check-in.
To Avoid Ticketing and Towing
- After 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 21, 2014, students and visitors can park in the University Green lots on the main campus without a permit through Sunday, August 24.