Housing AvailabilityPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/reslife/housing/new/waitlist_all.html
Due to Minnesota State University Mankato's excellent faculty, academic offerings and facilities, demand to attend the University is increasing! As a result, the residence communities are currently full for Fall 2014 and a wait list has begun for students who wish to live in University-supervised housing (Crawford, McElroy, Preska, Julia Sears and Stadium Heights) for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- To request placement on the wait list, students are invited to contact Residential Life by phone at 507-389-1011 or by email at email@example.com.
- Students on the housing wait list do not make the $250 housing prepayment.
- As spaces become available, Residential Life will offer opportunities for housing reservations with first priority given to first-year students, second priority to students transferring to Minnesota State Mankato, then to all other students, including students returning to the University.
- Residential Life will communicate housing offers to students via their University email address and the email address provided by the student when added to the wait list.
- To accept the opportunity, the student should respond by the timeline given indicating they are still interested in living on campus. The student will need to then complete a housing application and submit the $250 housing prepayment.
Students may make other housing arrangements rather than waiting for a space in the residence communities. Off-campus housing resources are available online at www.mnsu.edu/activities/housing/ and the University's Off-Campus Housing Staff can be contacted at 507-389-6076.
The University will maintain the wait list until all students on the list have been offered a space and have accepted or declined; this timeline is expected to extend into the fall semester.
Further updates will be posted on this page as they become available.
Living Off Campus
The University provides information to assist students in finding alternate housing, including information on apartment listings, renter rights and responsibilities, campus shuttle services and city bus services.