Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/riverland/
Riverland Community College and Minnesota State University, Mankato share a commitment to student access, success, and completion of postsecondary education, including through increased bachelor degree attainment for transfer students. The Future Maverick Program is designed to promote a student's completion of an associate's at a community college and facilitate his or her seamless transfer from the community college to Minnesota State Mankato. Both institutions will advise and support the student throughout his or her educational journey while participating in the program.
To be eligible for participation, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted to Riverland Community College
- Have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours and a maximum of 30 credit hours
- Be continually enrolled full-time with a minimum of 15 credits per semester
- Be in good standing at Riverland and have a GPA of 2.75 (minimum and ongoing)
- Declare a major within one of the designated Future Maverick Program Transfer Pathway degree programs. Currently, these are Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Management - Human Resources, International Business, and Marketing.
To become a future maverick, complete and submit a Future Maverick Program Interest Form.