Middle/High School FairPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/sciencefair/middle-high-division/
The science fair project is the culmination of hard work and persistent investigation. It affords a young scientist the opportunity to share their interests with parents, relatives, neighbors, and teachers as well as the chance to be interviewed by the judges who are scientists, engineers, doctors, and others with scientific interests.
The opportunity significantly contributes to the education of students in the thinking process of formulating the project and actually doing the experiments. It may mean the beginning of a life-long fascination with science.
Hey 6th graders! Did you know that you can compete in either the Elementary Division or the Middle/High School Division? It is your choice! However, if you wish to move on beyond the regional level, you will need to compete in the Middle/High School division.
Ready to start a project? Then register today!
Upcoming Middle/High School Fair
- Registration & Paper Submission Deadline - January 20th, 2015
- Payment Deadline - January 20th, 2015
- T-Shirt Pre-order Deadline - January 20th, 2015
- SRC Forms Submission Deadline - February 4th, 2015
- Abrtract Submission Deadline - February 4th, 2015
- Middle School/High School Fair - Feburary 21st, 2015