Registration & Important DatesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/sciencefair/middle-high-division/registration.html
Building your registration packet
Before you begin your experiment you will need to make sure that you plan your experiment or research. Sometimes, you will need assistance from a qualified scientist or a review board. Some of these forms are required for all projects, while others are only if you are using human subjects, vetebrate animals, potentially hazardous biological agents, human tissues or vertebrate animal tissues. If you're unsure which forms you will need for your experiment, please check out the ISEF Rules Wizard.
Southern Minnesota Regional Science & Engineering Fair
- Registration Deadline - TBD
- Paper Submission Deadline - TBD
- Payment Deadline - TBD (payment can be made online or mailed to the Science Fair Office)
- T-Shirt Pre-order Deadline - TBD
- SRC Forms Due - TBD
- Middle School/High School Fair - Feburary 17, 2018
There is $20 registration fee per person/per event. If electricity is needed, there will be an additional $5/person fee. An additional $10 will be added to each participant's fee (totaling $30 per person or $35 if electricity is requested) submitted after January 20. NO PROJECT REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER January 20th without prior approval! There will be no refunds after January 20th.
Late registrations are discouraged; late registrations may or may not be listed in the fair program. Acceptance of late registrations needs to be approved via the Regional Science Fair Office PRIOR to the deadline of January 20th. ALL approved late registration(s) must be accompanied with payment plus the late fee. If your school has conflicts with our deadlines, please call us today at 507-389-2849.
Other Important Dates
- JSHS (9th-12th grade paper competition at State) - Date Not Yet Announced
- State Science and Engineering Fair (and middle school papers) - Date Not Yet Announced
- ISEF - Pittsburgh, PA - May 12 - 17, 2018
- I-SWEEEP - Houston, TX - Date Not Yet Announced