CommunicationsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/security/services/communications.html
Security Communications are in operation 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Their tasks include:
- Answer calls placed to the Security Office at 507-389-2111. Provide dispatching services for the Patrol Division, Emergency Medical Technicians Unit, and Parking & Traffic Division.
- Actively monitoring the campus and parking lots using CCTV cameras.
- Monitor outdoor emergency telephones.
- Monitor and control campus intrusion, fire, and electronic card access alarm systems.
- Answer TDD calls on 507-389-2111.
- Arrange night shift maintenance & repairs.