Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/shs/d2lsanction.html
D2L Alcohol and Drug Education Program
Completion Instructions and Program Information
- D2L Alcohol and Drug Education Program is an online tool used to assist students to identify strategies how to plan ahead and stay in control if in situations where alcohol and/or marijuana are present.
Log in and Complete
- Log in and complete the D2L course.
- Click on D2L Alcohol and Drug Education Program to log in and complete program.
- Under My Courses click on Alcohol and Drug Education Program.
- Under News Item follow directions to complete course.
- You will need to complete all parts of the D2L course for your sanction to be complete.
- The program will take about 1 hour to complete. You can log in and out as needed.
- The program will include content material, supporting links, a quiz that requires a 70% passing rate, and a survey.
- The Coordinator of Alcohol and Drug Sanction Education will have access to quiz scores and survey results.
Pay the $40.00 program fee
- A $40 program fee will be posted to your student account. You may pay the fee online or at the Cashiers Office, 128 Wigley Administration Center.
- By completing this program your implied consent is given allowing communication with referral staff regarding completion or failure to complete the D2L program. No other information will be relayed to referral staff.
- Refer to your outcome letter or contact your referral staff person for questions regarding your assigned deadline.
- Failure to complete your sanction by the assigned deadline will result in a conduct hold placed on registration and future enrollment.