Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/shs/prescriptiontransfer.html
How do I transfer a prescription from another pharmacy?
- If you have had your prescription filled at another pharmacy and has been authorized for refills, a Student Health Service (SHS) Pharmacist can call to have your prescription transferred to the SHS Pharmacy.
- You must bring the original container or supply the following information to the SHS Pharmacist:
- name and phone number of the previous pharmacy
- prescription number and/or name of the medication
- Allow 24 hours for a transfer.