NewsletterPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/sports/hoopsclub/Newsletter/Newsletter_1.html
Nothing But Net
This newsletter is an update to all Hoops Club members. As we get ready for the 2002-03 seasons, it is important for you to know where the MSU-M basketball programs are today.
From the Coaches
Women’s coach, Ann Walker and men’s coach, Matt Margenthaler are busy this month following AAU tournaments, elite basketball camps and national championship playoffs. Their goal is to get quality scholarship candidates interested in visiting and considering MSU-M.
New Mavericks that we will see this fall
- Stacy Duarte - Fr, Post 6’-2, Iowa City, IA
- Lindsey Kurtz - Fr, G, 5’8, Echo, MN
- Arin Andrews - Fr, F, 6’0, Dodge Center, MN
- Jennia Siljendahl - Fr, G/F, 5’9, Naperville, IL
- Lindsay Happ - Jr, G, 5’6, Victoria, MN (Southwest State transfer)
- Stacie Johnson - Fr, PG, 5’4, Hutchinson, MN
- Amy Owens - Jr, F, 6’1, Hubertus, WI (Bemidji State transfer)
- Kristin Mansky -Fr, G, 5’8, Waunakee, WI
- Anthony McDonald - Jr, G, 6’2, Highland Comm. College, Freeport, IL
- Lathaniel Staten - Fr, G, 6’2, Olne, Central College
- Luke Anderson - Fr, G, 6’5, Eagan, MN
- Tyler Griffin - Fr, F, 6’6, Greene, IA
- Ryan Hulke - Jr, F, 6’7, Rochester Community College
- Drew Shepp - Fr, F, 6’8, Clear Lake, IA
- Chris Whitfield - Fr, F, 6’8, Apple Valley, MN
Check out the Hoops Club on the MSU website @ www.msumavericks.com.
We would like to send out future newsletters as e-mail attachments. Please send your e-mail address to Cindy Hobbs in the MSU Athletic Department at 135 Myers Fieldhouse, Mankato, MN 56001. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Month - Comments from the Coaches.