There are participating Universities in locations all across the United States, including Hawaii and the U. S Virgin Islands.
Before completing the application, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Be a full time student, have attended MSU for at least 3 semesters prior to the semester of exchange and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
2. Be in good academic standing (no incomplete grades, and not on academic or financial aid suspension).
3. No current or pending behavioral conduct infractions.
4. Have no outstanding financial obligations to MSU.
The application process is hassle free, simply follow the steps below:
1. Complete the 2014-2015 NSE Application. Submit the application along with an unofficial transcript, two letters of recommendation.
2. Schedule a meeting with the NSE coordinator for an intake interview as soon as possible for a spring 2014 exchange, beginning January 2014 if you wish to arrange a Fall 2014-Spring 2015 exchange.
3. Once your application has been accepted, pay the application fee of $300.00 within two weeks to reserve your space.
4. Be on the way to the place of your dreams!
Read all about it at: http://www.mnsu.edu/cultdiv/services/exchange/
Not ready to complete the application but want more information? Contact:
*Same cost as MSU tuition plan is only available with schools that have space on plan B. Plan A, the alternative plan, allows students more options for placement, but requires that a student receive their financial aid and pay the in-state tuition rate of their host institution.