Contract ProgramPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/success/advising/contract.html
The Contract Admission Program is an intentional advising program for select admitted students that provides individualized academic support. Students are required to meet regularly with an assigned academic advisor in the Center for Academic Success for two semesters. Advisors will help students develop and implement strategies for academic success, create a plan of study, receive one-on-one assistance with class registration, and successfully acclimate to Minnesota State Mankato.
Two hundred contract students each year will enjoy the benefits of:
- Over two decades of program experience
- An 85+% success rate
- One year of program services
- Supported acclimation to university life
What is expected of the Contract Students?
- Meet with your advisor during the first week of school.
- Meet with your advisor every other week.
- Be honest.
- Ask for assistance when needed.
- Take ownership of your education.
- Go to class.