shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Armstrong Hall

Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/tour/ah.html

Armstrong Hall Minnesota State University, Mankato's Armstrong Hall was constructed in 1964, and was at that time called the English-Education Building. In 1967 it was named in honor of Dr. Grace Armstrong, who taught professional education at the institution for 36 years (1927-63). The building currently houses various classrooms and offices of the Colleges of Arts and Humanities, the College of Education, and the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences.

<< Previous | Next >>