shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Morris Hall

Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/tour/mh.html

Morris Hall photo Minnesota State University, Mankato's Morris Hall was constructed in 1968. The building and a later addition currently bear the name of Albert B. Morris, outstanding professor of history who served the institution for 36 years (1919-55). The building currently houses various offices and departments, and in the basement, the Dental Hygiene Department runs an outreach clinic.

<< Previous | Next >>