shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Nelson Hall

Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/tour/nh.html

Nelson Hall photoMinnesota State University, Mankato's Nelson Hall was constructed in 1962 and was initially called the Industrial Arts Building. The building was later named in honor of Maurice J. Nelson, distinguished professor of industrial arts who served the institution for 41 years (1918-59). A connecting link from Nelson Hall to Armstrong Hall contains art studios and the Effie Conkling gallery, named for the person who taught art at Mankato State for 32 years.

<< Previous | Next >>