Wigley BuildingPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/tour/wa.html
The Earle J. Wigley Administration building was officially named at a dedication ceremony May 5, 1980, at which Wigley was honored. Wigley was on the Mankato State faculty from 1933 to 1970, serving as a teacher, coach and administrator. Construction of the building was started in the summer of 1978 and it was occupied in the fall of 1979. It houses the President's Office and various support offices affiliated with Academic Affairs, Fiscal Affairs, and Student Affairs.