Facilities Services is committed to serving the transportation needs of University employees and students for state purposes. Vehicle reservations are processed by Helen Walters and skilled student workers trained to provide the best service possible.
During Regular Semester
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Vehicle keys for your reserved vehicle with evening, weekend or early morning departure should be picked up one half hour prior to office hour closing.
Vehicles Coordinator/Office Manager
Wiecking Center WC358
Our university fleet has 26 passenger fleet vehicles consisting of:
- Sedans (4-5 passengers)
- Minivans (7 passengers)
- A Large Van (12 passengers)
An assortment of additional vehicles are utilized for our maintenance staff and departments for state purposes. The vehicles are usually internally maintained at our full service garage by our garage staff. They receive additional assistance for vehicle detailing from student workers.
- The 12-passenger van will no longer be availabe after May 31, 2015.
- Personal Mileage Reimbursement Rates Effective January 1, 2015
- Procedure 5.19.3 Travel Management
Forms & Resources
- Submit the State Vehicle Accident Report to Helen Walters, Facilities Services, WC358.
- Submit the online Vehicle Consent Form, if you wish to drive a state vehicle