VA Education BenefitsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/veterans/gi/
Applying for VA Education Benefits
Those eligible for educational benefits from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs should contact Dee Schmidt or Corey Hugg, Veterans Certification Officers to be certified for the following benefits:
- Chapter 30 - Active Duty
- Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 - Dependent and Survivors
- Chapter 1606 - Guard/Reserve
- Chapter 1607 - Guard/Reserve who have deployed more than 90 consecutive days on federal orders
*Note: Eligible persons are reminded that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will not pay benefits for repeated or audited courses. In addition, benefits for short courses--those that do not meet for the entire term--will be paid for only the days that the class meets.
For more information, contact:
- 132 Wigley Administration Center
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- More information online at http://www.mnsu.edu/registrar/VETERANS.html
Monthly Enrollment Verification
All Chapter 1606, 1607 and Chapter 30 beneficiaries must verify their enrollment on a monthly basis, on or after the last day of the month. If you have a change in enrollment that impacts your status (for example dropping from full time to 3/4 time), you must also notify Dee or Corey.
Click here to complete your monthly enrollment verification, or call 1-877-823-2378.