Veterans Resource CenterPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/veterans/resource_center/
Veterans Resource Center
The mission of the Veterans Resource Center at Minnesota State University is to provide assistance, peer support, and educational events for all students impacted by military service. Veterans, current military members, and military family members are encouraged to visit us for personalized information about both on and off campus resources available to meet their unique needs.
In partnership with the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, the Veterans Resource Center can provide information and referrals regarding:
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment help and unemployment benefits
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Post-deployment transition issues
- Veterans' rights regarding residency status, payment extensions, military transfer credits, and accommodations for deployments
In addition to providing assistance, the Veterans Resource Center is a comfortable, relaxing space where veterans, military members, and their families can grab a cup of coffee, share stories and support, or get some homework done. Stop by and meet some new friends!
The Veterans Resource Center is located in the Centennial Student Union, Room 167.