HomePage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/
A free organization for MSU Faculty and Staff that promotes:
- Workplace Environment
- Mental/Emotional Health
Email Notification of Events:Contact: Diane Roggow
See if you qualify for a new health benefit
SEGIP is excited to offer a new health benefit for employees and adult family members. Prevent is an innovative online program that helps you lose weight, get healthy, and reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes. Take a one-minute screener to see if you qualify at preventnow.com/segip.
Information Presentation (PDF)
Bus, Bike, Board, Blade, Walk, Rideshare to Campus
- Bicycling Resources
- Bus Services
- University Map (select Bicycle Racks)
- Bike Greater Mankato
- maps.google.com - select Bicycling
- Share the Road
- Hand Signals
Fitness Center Membership Information
Minnesota State University, Mankato
- You can purchase an MSU Campus Recreation membership for $100 a semester or $200 for an annual pass. Or you can enroll in one credit hour (of any subject) and gain access to the facilities here on campus. Just one more reason to get smarter!
Mankato Family YMCA Membership
- If you are interested in joining the Mankato Family YMCA, you may join directly with the Mankato Family YMCA at anytime during the year and receive the discounted corporate membership rates.
- 2014-2015 corporate membership rates (PDF)
- Current members will receive information directly from the YMCA about their renewal and cancellation options.
- All memberships and fees are handled directly by the YMCA.
- For further information, please visit the Mankato Family YMCA website at www.mankatoymca.org or call 507.387.8255.
The Lake Crystal Area Recreation Center
The Lake Crystal Area Recreation Center offers Minnesota State University, Mankato employees a discount off membership fees. If you are interested in joining the Lake Crystal Area Recreation Center, or are currently a member and would like to take advantage of the discount, please contact Debbie at (507) 726-6730 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Walk Every Day
- M-F, 11am-1pm Myer’s Field House Free! (Bring your MSU ID/MavCARD)
- Don’t let the cold keep you from getting your walk in each day! The 8-lane, 200-meter track in Myer’s Field House is open for walking during your lunch hour.
Did You Know?
- The LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential service for MN state employees and members of their household. They work with people with a variety of issues, including relationship concerns, grief and loss, career and job issues, stress, and more.
Student Wellness Programming
Visit the programs offered at Student Health Services.