Cookbook - AppetizersPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/appetizers/teriyakisnackmix/
Teriyaki Snack Mix
- 2 cups Multi-bran Chex
- 1 cup soybean nuts
- 1 cup ready-to-eat puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 1/2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp wasabi powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Chex, soybean nuts, puffed rice and almonds.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and toss to coat. Spread on a large baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring after 5 minutes, until lightly brown and crispy, and 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Yields a slightly rounded 1/2 cup per serving, total servings= 8