Cookbook - AppetizersPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/appetizers/veggiepizza/
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs crescent rolls*
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup mayonnaise*
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch-style dressing mix*
- 1 cup of your choice of veggies cut into small pieces
- Shredded carrots
- Shredded cheddar cheese*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a 9x13 baking sheet (or cookie sheet with sides) and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange vegetables on top, spread cheddar cheese over all and refrigerate for 1 hour. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
*This can be made very low in calories if you use reduced calorie crescent rolls, light or non-fat cream cheese, light mayo, low fat cheese and reduced calorie dressing mix.