Cookbook - BreakfastPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/breakfast/eggbake/
- One dozen eggs*
- 4 cups Milk*
- 8 oz Shredded Cheese
- Crumbled Bacon (amount of choice)*
- Seasoned Croutons*
- Spray 9x12. Put box of croutons on the bottom of the pan. Mix eggs and milk together and pour over croutons. Add cheese.
- You can leave overnight of cook immediately. Cook for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 25 minutes add crumbled bacon to the top.
- Eggs= use an egg substitute or two egg whites for each whole egg
- Milk= Skim milk
- Cheese=use a light or fat-free version
- Bacon= try Canadian bacon, turkey bacon/sausage or even smoked turkey
- Croutons= try rolled oats or crushed bran cereal