Cookbook - Bread and DessertsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/desserts/fluffykeylimepie/
Fluffy Key Lime Pie
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
Yield: 8 servings.
- 1 piece equals 194 calories
- 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat)
- 2 mg cholesterol
- 159 mg sodium
- 33 g carbohydrate
- 0 fiber
- 3 g protein.
1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.