Cookbook - SaladsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/cookbook/salads/tunapasta/
All items to taste:
- Cucumber diced
- Shelled edamame (thawed)
- Frozen peas (thawed)
- Sugar snap peas chopped
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice (or your choice of vinegar such as balsamic)
- Lemon pepper
- Garlic salt, try garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, try a no sodium product
- Dill Weed
- Whole Wheat Pasta (Linguine noodles)
- Use the above ingredients to your liking.
- Dice and mix the veggies, add some olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings. Stir in tuna and pasta and serve.