EventsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/events/
- Need description
Group Exercise Classes
Fall 2015 Yoga
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Where: PH 102
- Time: Noon - 12:50 pm
- Classes Start: August 2015
- Class Fee: $3 a class or you can purchase a 10 punch card for $25
- Instructor: Lisa Johnson, an experienced registered yoga instructor who as a degree in exercise science from MSU, certified Ace group fitness, and AFAA personal trainer
- Who: Faculty and staff
Spring 2016 Kickboxing
- When: Wednesday's (starting spring 2016)
- Where: PH 104
- Time: 5:00pm - 5:55pm
- Class start: January 13, 2016
- Class Fee: FREE
- Instructor: Kristina O'Reskie
Spring 2016 Zumba
All ages, all sizes, all fitness levels, any class period!
Zumba is a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class. Zumba is a Latin inspired class based on movements that can create a low or high intensity work out based on the level of your choice. During class, you move at the level that works for you. Due to the design of Zumba classes, injuries or physical impairments do not stop an individual from participating. Zumba is a cheap, fun activity that will cause you to laugh and smile. It is a great activity to do with friends & a great way to make new friends!
- Instructor, dates, and times to be determined
Walk Every Day
- M-F, 11am-1pm Myer’s Field House Free! (Bring your MSU ID/MavCARD)
- Don’t let the cold keep you from getting your walk in each day! The 8-lane, 200-meter track in Myer’s Field House is open for walking during your lunch hour.
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in these events, please contact Wellness Committee at 507.389.2068 (V) or 1.800.627.3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least five days prior to the day of the event.