Events - Minnesota State MankatoPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/wellness/events/msu/
We did it MSU Mankato! We are a Step It UP Winner!
- Our employees put their best foot forward and accumulated a lot of steps during the Step It Up challenge. Come and celebrate by attending a presentation and meeting with a Holly Glaubitz, health coach from StayWell.
- On Tuesday, September 22, there will be two presentations from Holly.
How Men and Women are Different
Most of us understand that men and women have unique health issues. Menopause affects women. Men run the risk of prostate cancer while women, obviously, do not. While there are gender specific concerns, both men and women can have the same health issues but react differently. For example, the symptoms of a heart attack in women differ from those in men. A woman’s ability to sleep well differs from a man’s, and how men and women respond to medications can be different.
Join us on Tuesday, September 22 in the CSU 202 for one of the following presentations to learn how men’s and women’s issues differ, how each gender reacts differently to common health concerns, and how healthy lifestyle choices can have an impact.
- The Women’s Health presentation will take from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. in CSU 202
- The Men’s Health presentation will take place from 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. in CSU 202
You can personally meet with a Health Coach
- Do you have a personal health goal you would like help with? Get started with a 15 minute face to face session with a health coach. You can schedule time beginning at 10:00 a.m.-11:15 a.m. and after 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- To sign up to meet with the health coach, please contact Diane Roggow at (507)389-2016 or e-mail email@example.com
Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in these events, please contact Wellness Committee at 507.389.2068 (V) or 1.800.627.3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least five days prior to the day of the event.