Degree Seeking StudentPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/7700france/apply_degree.html
Degree Seeking Students
Minnesota State University is here to help you complete the undergraduate degree you've already started, whether it is a degree you started twenty years ago, or only a few years ago, let us help you.
Earn an Undergraduate Degree
- Community College or Technical College attendees/graduates can choose to complete a transfer application or complete a Permission to Register application. Bachelor Completion Applicants are Considered Transfer Students. Visit the Transfer Student Admission page for more information or to fill out an application.
- Contact Admissions Office for additional information on the undergradaute admissions process
Please note: Permission to Register is a great way to test drive college courses. This application allows you to take up to 16 credits of off-campus or online courses without going through the formal admittance process. Upon completion of those 16 credits, you will need to complete the formal admissions application in order to continue pursuing your degree.
Earn an Graduate Degree
- To obtain a degree you may apply online:
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Additional Admissions Criteria can be found by visiting Graduate Studies.
We're here to answer your questions and help brighten your future. Contact the Minnesota State Mankato College of University Extended Education at 800-722-0544 x9.