shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato

Degree Seeking Student

Page address:

Degree Seeking Students

Minnesota State University is here to help you complete the undergraduate degree you've already started, whether it is a degree you started twenty years ago, or only a few years ago, let us help you.

Earn an Undergraduate Degree

  • Community College or Technical College attendees/graduates can choose to complete a transfer application or complete a [PDF] Permission to Register (382 KiB) application. Bachelor Completion Applicants are Considered Transfer Students.  Visit the Transfer Student Admission page for more information or to fill out an application.
  • Contact Admissions Office for additional information on the undergradaute admissions process

    Please note: [PDF] Permission to Register (382 KiB) is a great way to test drive college courses. This application allows you to take up to 16 credits of off-campus or online courses without going through the formal admittance process. Upon completion of those 16 credits, you will need to complete the formal admissions application in order to continue pursuing your degree.

Earn an Graduate Degree

Still Unsure?

We're here to answer your questions and help brighten your future. Contact the Minnesota State Mankato University Extended Education at 800-722-0544 x9.