Academic Program Planning Tool and ResourcesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/academicplan/program.html
Academic Degree Program Planning will occur within our Academic Departments and Colleges, where faculty, with the leadership of their Deans, will consider offerings at undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels; type of offerings; location of offerings; student enrollment profile; required resources (faculty, staff, technology, library services, facilities); and key partnerships and stakeholders.
Academic Program Planning Tool
Tool for academic program use: Academic Program Planning Tool
Academic Program Planning Resources and Support
- Department Chair and Deans Academic Planning Overview
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 9:00-10:30 a.m., CSU 253
- Thursday, September 25, 2014, 2:30-4:00 p.m., CSU 204
- Academic Program Planning Tool Drop-In Sessions (Center for Excellence and Innovation - ML88a)
- Thursday, September 11, 2014, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 3, 2014, 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Academic Planning Data Assistance by Individual Appointment
- Contact Jerry Oman at email@example.com or 389-1333
- General Academic Planning Questions, Concerns, and Issues
- Contact Lynn Akey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 389-2419