Grade Change Requests are submitted via Faculty Application/Grade Change.
- Requests will be accepted for:
- I's (Incomplete) to earned grade
- IP's (In Progress) to earned grade
- Missing grade to earned grade
- Errors in the calculation of the original grade
- Incomplete/In Progress/Missing grades that were converted to F or NC
- Grade Changes are not accepted for situations involving grades of W.
- Grade Change requests can be submitted by the instructor via Faculty Application/Grade Change for up to two calendar years from the original term of enrollment of the course.
- If the course is past the two-year deadline, the Department Chair needs to contact Registration and Academic Records via Maverick OneStop.
- Grade change requests are received by Registration and Academic Records and are checked to make sure they meet university grading policy.
- Approved grade changes are entered on the student records system within 1 week of grade change request.
- Requests that do not meet university policy will be sent back to the instructor.
Grading System for Deans/Department Chairs/Instructors
Deans, Department Chairs and Instructors can view electronic grade changes, In Progress grades, Incomplete grades and Z (missing grades) by logging into the Grade Change System.