​Transfer of Credit

It is University policy to accept all US Department of Education and regionally accredited institution credits that meets its minimum criteria. These transfer credits will assist students upon acceptance to our University to register for courses that will meet their overall graduation requirements.

Transferring between MinnState Colleges and Universities doesn't require a transcript. Ask the receiving institution to bring in your credits using the eTranscript system.

Transfer of Credit Resources

Learn how your credits will transfer to the university after being accepted. Find information about degree audits, articulation agreements, non-US colleges and universities and others.

University Transfer Policy can help provide information on transfer credits for undergraduate level course work.

Review Minnstate policy 3.39 to help identify the rights and responsibilities of students and colleges and universities related to transfers.

Transfer Pathways

Minnesota State Mankato has a number of Transfer Pathway programs for students coming from a MinnState College with a Transfer Pathway approved Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS).

Search the Minnesota State Transfer Pathways site for additional information.

Check out the Transfer Pathways page for available pathways.