Alternative TestingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/access/current/accommodations/test.html
Students requesting alternative testing services must have supporting documentation on file in Accessibility Resources indicating a need for testing accommodations. Testing accommodations may include extended time, quiet room, test scribe, test reader, computer use, etc.
- Students can pick up alternative test agreement forms in Accessibility Resources, 132 Memorial Library.
- Students need to complete Section 1 of the Alternative Test Agreement Form and the Alternative Testing Contract.
- Accessibility Resources Staff completes Section 2.
- Accessibility Resources Staff secures instructor's signature and exam information in Section 3.
- Students must complete one agreement per class per term.
- Students must contact the Testing Coordinator by phone at 389-2825 or by stopping in during open office hours at least 3 school days prior to exam date to schedule an alternative test day and time.
- Accessibility Resources Staff will confirm the exam date and time with the instructor and provide exam pick-up and delivery.
- Tests are administered M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Night class tests must be taken between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., preferably on the test day unless another day is approved by the professor.
Please see the example of an alternative test agreement form.