Panhellenic CouncilPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/activities/greek/community/panhellenic/
The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers and Advisors
- President - Emma Thole, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Council Management - Madelyn Jensen, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Recruitment - Lexi Stauffacher, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Jordan Schindler, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Marketing, and Public Relations - Tiara Jellum, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Sarah McClain, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Risk Management - Catherine Nelson, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Lauren Fitzsimmons, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Callie Pospishil, Gamma Phi Beta
- Greek Life Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor)- John Bulcock, 507-389-6076
- Greek Life Graduate Advisor - Anna Sunderman, 507-389-4079